Welcome to the brand new Jenna Sue Design website + blog! I’ve been working tirelessly over the past month and am so excited to finally reveal the new look.
My design style (both interior and graphic) has been evolving over the past year and I wanted to rebrand Jenna Sue Design Co. to reflect this. I think of the blog and shop as one entity under the Jenna Sue brand, so it made a lot more sense to streamline them onto one url to keep everything in one location—simple and easy to remember.
The old blog won’t be going anywhere, so you can still browse and search through old posts, and this new blog will simply pick up from where I left off.
A few things to mention with the new blog:
1. To search, simply type the ‘s’ key (or click the search icon at the top right on the mobile version). This will pull up both posts and products (labeled as such) with your key word(s). Keep in mind that every blog post before today is still at the
old blog, so you’ll need to go there to read and search old posts!
2. All of my sources (paint colors, materials & products) are located within each home’s tour. You can access this by clicking the “Home Tour/Source List” button to the right.
3. There’s also a list of DIY Project posts under the DIY Projects button (this will be updated soon!)
4. Disqus commenting system. No more captcha or moderated comments! I’ve used Disqus on other blogs and love the ease of use and the built-in community (but you don’t have to be a Disqus member to comment!)
5. Ways to follow: For email subscribers, you can now follow by entering your email in the “Follow by Email” field on the right. Each new post will be automatically delivered to your email. Bloglovin’ users: if you follow me already, the new url will be linked to my name so you should start seeing the new posts in your feed automatically. And for those who don’t use a subscription service, make sure to follow me on
instagram, facebook and twitter so you don’t miss an update!
6. Last but not least… I’d love your feedback! With any fresh start there’s bound to be a few kinks to work out, so please feel free to browse through the site and let me know how we can improve. I take everyone’s input very seriously and want to make this little space on the internet the best I can for you. Leave a comment with any questions/concerns/thoughts you may have on the new site—I’m all ears!
Now… on to the giveaway! For sticking with me on this transition I’m showing my appreciation by offering up $100 worth of personalized art from the shop! It’s valid on anything in the site (Valentine’s day is coming up… hint hint) and runs until 2/6 (Thursday at midnight). Can’t wait to get started on some special prints for one of my lovely readers!
Enter using the options below:
Oh, and a new site wouldn’t be complete without some new print designs… so those are in the works as well! Good luck on the giveaway and I’ll be back Friday to announce the winner & share photos of our finished laundry room floors!