Next Sunday I’ll be celebrating my second Mother’s Day as a mama, and one of my favorite occasions to celebrate. For me, Mother’s Day gifts are about spoiling mom with luxuries she wouldn’t normally buy for herself. And that doesn’t have to mean expensive items, but thoughtful gifts that go beyond the ordinary and bring a little more joy into her life.
Even though it’s only a week away, there’s still time to get mom something thoughtful and personalized, and delivered in 1-2 days via Amazon Prime (which is a great gift in itself if she isn’t a member yet!)
I’ve rounded up my picks this year based on products I personally own and love, items on my wishlist and/or items I’ve gifted my own mama/mama-in-law. Hopefully these will help if you’re still searching for last minute gift ideas! Happy shopping 💗
Click/tap on each image to shop directly:
1. Gold watering can // The prettiest watering can for the stylish plant loving mama.
2. Amber glass dispensers // I recently upgraded our kitchen and bathroom soap dispensers with these and they’re a fun little treat I get to use each day. Refillable glass bottles are the way to go!
3. Turkish towel // You can never have too many cute towels for the bathroom, pool, lake or gym! These are one of my travel must-haves and they also double as a blanket, shawl or sarong. So many uses and they last forever.
4. Patina Homes // This book was on my birthday wishlist and it just arrived! Giannetti Home’s latest release makes a beautiful coffee table book, and every photo is feast for the eyes.
5. Tiki tabletop torch // bought one of these for my mom after discovering them a few months ago—we love these and use them every time we dine on the patio! They help keep mosquitos away, add ambient light and double as decorative table decor.
7. Tile Mate key finder // A remedy for “mom-brain”—these little tiles stick onto anything you tend to lose often (phone, keys, wallet etc) so you can easily track them down. Such a clever invention!
8. Lodge Enamel Dutch oven // A timeless kitchen staple, available in a variety of sizes and colors to match mom’s décor. Nearly 25,000 5-star reviews can’t be wrong!
9. Eufy robotic vacuum // Our Eufy is pretty much the only reason our house isn’t covered in crumbs and cat hair. Give mom the gift of perpetual clean floors (at a much lower price than a maid!) I’m secretly hoping ours breaks so I can upgrade to this sleek white model instead.
10. Custom House sketch // A personalized custom home sketch made from your photo! This is a best seller in my print shop and can be made and delivered in time if you order in the next two days!
11. Engraved Necklace // After Esmé was born, I gifted both my mom and mom-in-law a necklace with her initial and birthstone. They wear them all the time. I love the dainty look of this engraved necklace, the sentiment behind it and the price point, too!
12. An Organized Spice Drawer // After organizing my spice drawer a few weeks ago (using these labels and these jars), I realized this would make a wonderful gift for mom if you live nearby. A couple hours spent in organizing heaven for you = many years of appreciation and enjoyment for mom. Win-win!
13. Candle snuffer set // A pretty and functional accessory kit for the candle connoisseur. I bought this a few months ago and my candles have thanked me for it!
14. Cuccio body butter // One of my favorite decadent moisturizers at a crazy good price point. This is on my gift list every year and all the girls in my family are addicted.
15. Henro Match striker // I can’t get enough of this cute handmade striker. It works with any match, and I like to display mine next to a pretty candle in the living room or guest bathroom. You can also pick up a complete gift set with matches and a soy candle here.
16. The Best $10 foot file // I found this a few months ago after researching the best foot rasp, and this thing works like nothing else. Professional pedicures don’t even come close! A must-have to include in a self-care/spa gift basket.
17. Handmade organic bath salt set // Beautifully designed and handcrafted, and your purchase also supports a small black woman-owned business. These would also be great in a spa gift basket!
18. Preserved Amaranth // Give mom florals that last forever! These delicate dried pink amaranth look lovely on their own or mixed with other arrangements. I’m using these for our Mother’s Day dinner centerpiece, and placing the rest inside a pretty vase to gift to my MIL this year (make sure to order ASAP for delivery in time!)
I wish you all a wonderful Mother’s Day celebration and hope you get to spend it with loved ones this year! Check back on Wednesday for a biggggg announcement 😉